Thursday, 14 January 2010

Transitioning

At least, that's what I'm telling myself. I'm not being indulgent by not going fully back onto The Plan, I'm transitioning gently. Hm.

Today I weigh: 177.2 - same as yesterday.

Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast: A very hungry start to the day after not eating all my dinner last night, so I had 2 Lidl's-own weetabix with soya milk and half a small banana followed by tofu on toast.
AM: A real munchies day - 2 sesame-rye cristpbreads with peanut butter.
Lunch: Leftover mashed potatoes and a tin of mushy peas.
Dinner: A G&T or two, stuffed mushrooms - I ate one and a bit but didn't enjoy them so left the rest. DH made them and from memory he said they were stuffed with garlic, onions, tomatoes and herbs with wholemeal breadcrumbs on top. Mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts and broccoli. Followed by another packet of 5 Nairn's fruit and spice biscuits and a chocolate snowman.

I'm going to make dinner tonight. DH is usually a great cook but his mind's on other things at the moment and he's definitely not doing his best work. Trouble is, I'm so invested in food that a crap dinner is quite a big deal, so probably best that I feed myself and then the crap dinners will be all my own fault!

I seem to be (mainly) doing ok in the daytimes now, thanks to the tofu, but the evenings are still a challenge. No matter - I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment